Senior Software Developer (Full-Stack)
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA USA
We are looking for a senior developer and architect with 5+ years experience to work on both the design and development of new and existing systems. You will get to take ownership of components of the software and take it from design to production.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and implementing solutions while writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable, and scalable code
- Participating in code reviews and collaborating with the team
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What we need to see:
- Proficiency in Python(5+ years)
- Proficiency in SQLAlchemy
- Proficiency in Git
- Experience with one or more database technologies like Postgres, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Familiarity with Bash and developing software on Linux
- Experience with container orchestration, clustering, scaling
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Keen sense of urgency, highly motivated, and ability to learn quickly
- Experience with Flask or Django
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with database replication and synchronization
- Experience with load balancing
- Experience with FastAPI
- Public git projects
- Experience with build systems such as Buildroot or Yocto
- Experience with client-side data visualization libraries
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge open source technologies
- Flexible timings
- Casual work environment
- Health insurance (medical/dental/vision), 401k
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting to take your career to the next level. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation, to our flexible work schedules and fun social events, it’s everything you’ll need for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career.
Timesys Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available. Timesys will not discriminate in violation of any applicable law on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, or other qualifying veteran. Timesys Corporation encourages employment applications by all qualified individuals including minorities, veterans, and disabled persons.